Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Photography class

I am excited today because I just applied and was accepted at North Seattle Community college, and I am going to take a digital photography class. It is mostly done online, with me submitting my work via email and a special class blog. Very exciting. I hope I learn lots.

I am also excited today because I signed up for a 10 week course online for digital scrapbooking, where each week there is an online lesson, then you have a week to submit a layout using the technique described, and everyone in the class critiques each others layouts for the specific technique or concept that was taught. Pretty cool. It starts on the 13th of this month. I hope it teaches me a lot about digital scrapbooking. I know there is a lot out there for me to learn, since I am just starting.

One last reason I am excited is because I am going to get a laptop computer. Not today, not next week, but I am. Just for digital scrapbooking. I am thinking of getting a refurbished one through dell or something like that, or elsewhere. They are pretty cheap, and all I need is one with a CD writer on it and a lot of space to put all my crap.

So that is why I am excited today. Although, I just remembered that I am supposed to go to H&R block tomorrow to have my taxes done *professionally* for the first time, because (hopefully) I suck at doing them and have missed some huge deduction that I should have found. Hopefully. We shall see. Then, we have the season ticket holders party for the Sonics tomorrow night. Maybe I should be discussing this over on my other blog...............not exactly crafty news...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home