Wednesday, June 01, 2005


So, here is my first (actually two) finished quilt square(s). Yay me! I finally whipped the sewing machine into shape. I used up about 25 yards of thread doing it, but it seems to work fine now. I did my first square row by row (3 rows), and it is a bit off in size, so the second one I did the center row with the pin, then added the bottom left square, then the bottom middle, then the bottom right, then repeated that on the top row. THis made each one line up almost perfectly. TOok longer, but looks much better. 2 down, 108 to go!!

3 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, Blogger alyca said...

Oh, crap. Of course the picture is of the off center one. FIgures. The other one really does look better. THe pink corners meet up perfectly with each other square. Really.

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Davinie Fiero said...

Use pins.

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger Sabrina said...

Man, this looks tough!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home